NOS ROTUNDA DIESEL / TACH TIMING METER 78-0116 ebay

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I saw that earlier. Questions need to be asked before bidding. Need to know if this has the line clamp porobe known as a piezo. Whats in the bag of the right of the meter. Also if you wanted this for the possibility of timing by lumiy method does it have the lumiy probe... Otherwise its a nice new meter.. Kinda like the snapons several of us bought...:eek:LOL

fury9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw that earlier. Questions need to be asked before bidding. Need to know if this has the line clamp porobe known as a piezo. Whats in the bag of the right of the meter. Also if you wanted this for the possibility of timing by lumiy method does it have the lumiy probe... Otherwise its a nice new meter.. Kinda like the snapons several of us bought...:eek:LOL

I got the "older one" and luckily it came with all the stuff. I would offer 50 bux just to see

runaway!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just scooped up a Snapon MT480 with the MT160 luminosity probe needed for the IDI's on fleabay.

140 bucks, but the MT160 alone is 150 or more new - seems like a heckofa deal, but I'm not too familiar with prices on such equipment

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the luminosity probe and magnetic pickup work that was a heck of a deal. I love my 1480 and would really like to get a spare MT160 or 161 at some point in time.

runaway!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I like the old analog stuff

I read that getting the luminosity probes from a Canadian Snap-On dealer is a little bit cheaper in USD terms.