No PRTJ thread this year?

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
1 qt in 50 miles. I already left it over there with an oil leak after the Lisbon rally. Oh well, 32 mpg for the trip will be nice.

Sorry to hear that Barney, I know how dissapointing that can be, been there done that, plus I was looking forward to a ride,...

Sounds like you will be cruising in style in the wifes jalopy ;Sweet

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh c'mon Barney. That's only 2 quarts every hundred miles. Should only have to stop 2 or 3 times. That's only 6 quarts each way. About 25 bucks eh? Worth having your truck there I'd say.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
mine just needs a fuel pump tonight but that should be easy. quick knock on wood. the wiring and plumbing are already there. more of an upgrade to deal with my thicker fuel.

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
Oh c'mon Barney. That's only 2 quarts every hundred miles. Should only have to stop 2 or 3 times. That's only 6 quarts each way. About 25 bucks eh? Worth having your truck there I'd say.

Well considering that I've driven about 60 miles total and the first 10 or so were in order: around the block, around the block, around 6 blocks, 6 mi round trip and then the 50 miles around ft wayne and it's getting worse each time I'd say I'm playing it safe.

Besides the trucks are just an excuse to hang out with outstanding people anyway, right?

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Besides the trucks are just an excuse to hang out with outstanding people anyway, right?

The only time people tell me that "I'm outstanding" is often followed by "out in the field all by himself " LOL

No PRTJ this year for me. (Knocks on wood):angel:

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Besides the trucks are just an excuse to hang out with outstanding people anyway, right?[/

I'll be there so we can be outsanding together ;Sweet

got the AC Charged up yesterday, and today the compresser blew a gasket, I had the one left from the Doner truck, Bob said if you install it I will charge it.
So an hour later, and about 2 hours behind schedule, Bob was charging up the system and it now works great. So looks like we will have Cruise and AC for the trip.

I also got the Amsoil dual bypass system installed, fresh Amsoil synthetic change, took care of a tranny leak, checked the rear end fluid, got the truck washed and drove it home in a rainstorm.

busy day but we will be ready to leave in the morning..!

tractorman86

Reaction score
i've got P(pre)C(camping)T(trip)J(jitters)... you guys are just too far away so i am going on a camping trip the 11,12, and 13. pulling the camper it'll be probably a 400mi trip so i have to have the trans in and am hoping to get the turbo installed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REM70