Nice IDI Dually on E-Bay

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So Darrin... it's in Grand Rapids. Which means it is either ON your lot, or SHOULD BE ON your lot. LOL

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
You could have just clicked the link in my Sig, I would not mind the second guys inventory,..!

Yea the 87 Bronco is a rust free truck but that is about all it has gong for it, It needs a lot of work,. I have a guy coming to look at it on Friday who wants to build a big block Bronco, just wants a good body so it should be perfect for him!;Sweet

discbrks

Reaction score
Your listing on your website states that it has a driver's side airbag - but I don't think it was available on a diesel in 1994.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
:love:

Hey that'll just about cover my fees for the wabbit work.;Really

Don't show that to Karen.:backoff

razorback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are those hood scoops functional? i like several of the options on that truck.. what wheels are those?

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
-Drool -Drool -Drool -Drool -Drool -Drool -Drool -Drool .....Rust free and purdy' too...-Showtits ....Maybe I will have to go south to buy my next " new " truck....Maybe I can get one that's only 10 yrs old next time....:D

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
are those hood scoops functional? i like several of the options on that truck.. what wheels are those?

Nope, just the Lund stick on scoops, Probablly could be by just cutting a hole in the hood, but it would just be more of a "vent", like mine.
The wheels are steel with SS Simulators on them. Nothing fancy but they look good.

Your listing on your website states that it has a driver's side airbag - but I don't think it was available on a diesel in 1994.

Yea youre right, How it is set up we type in the Vin Number and it automatically fills in the factry specs. Ill have to change that, thanks for the heads up.

Hey that'll just about cover my fees for the wabbit work.

Don't show that to Karen.

I take trades,....;Really

I got about 20 watchers on it right now and got a couple of calls on it yesterday. I wonder how many watchers are from this post,..:dunno