Nice Early 90's F350 Dually for sale $1500

LA350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really wish I had the cash for it but this is a sweet rig. I don't have pics but if you want I can get the number of the guy. I pass this thing every day going to work.

It is in beautiful condition from the road, Red, 2whd Red ExCab, Alloy wheels, Visor, Cool Sport Graphics/Stripes, Chrome Push bars, I do not know how it runs, I assume it does as it gets moved. It looks a heck of a lot better than mine :love: I can assure you. Just parts alone this thing is worth over 1500. It has sat for several months. Yesterday they put a poster on it w/ $1500 painted on it.

It is in Dothan, Al heading toward Daleville, on highway 86W. Someone is going to get a sweet deal ;Sweet

If anyone is interested I will stop and get some info.

f350flatbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you get some info on it for us? I am in Alabama and my truck is dead at the moment...

Paul B

LA350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is still there this AM.
I will try to stop today and get ya'll some info. It is really a nice looking truck -Drool At least from the road anyway. Someone is gonna steal that thing. I only wish I had the $$ :rolleyes:

jtate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
la350 if you can, get the number off it so i can call and ask the man some questions about it like whats wrong with it. im not to far and would be willing to make a 6hr trip so i could take a look at it.

jarrett

LA350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actual price is 4500.00

Sorry for the delay, I have been maxed out recently. I stopped and looked at the truck.

The sign from the road looked as if it said 1500.00, due to the poor lettering I misread the price. Actual price is 4500.00

Specs:
1992 F350 Ex Cab
7.5 GASSER Rebuilt w/ 30K on rebuild
4 spd manual w/ new clutch, pressure plate, throw-out bearing @ time of eng rebuild
New Red Paint w/ sport graphics
Louveered V-Gate
Bed Liner
Decent interior-red carpet, captain chairs
Eagle Aluminum Rims
Tinted windows
new dual tanks

334-837-6999
334-260-4104

Like I said before it is a sweet looking truck, but a gasser. I didn't crawl around and look, I just took down the info on the truck.

Sorry for the confusion for the truck. My son was the most disappointed, he was planning on selling his blood, and other body fluids to get up the cash :rolleyes: :rotflmao

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online