New truck

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After a 2.5 year break since my accident, I decided to buy another truck. I thought I could move on but started getting the itch again.
I just received a champion 4 row for it yesterday and I'll be having it painted white in the next month or two. The shell is coming off.

You must be registered for see images attach

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a 93 350 with an early banks and E4od. Cold ac and lots of power.
We drove my Volvo down to riverside to pick the truck up and towed the Volvo home.

junk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a nice looking truck! Glad you were able to find a nice IDI to get back into.

Sidewinded_idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look on the door tag should have an axle code and you can simply google it or post here and we can tell you

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back! ;Sweet

The front axle should be a Dana 60 since it's an F-350. The axle code will tell you what gearing it came from the factory with, although there's always the possibility that gears have been swapped.

madpogue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AXLE code on the door jamb tells you the diff ratio; does not identify the front axle itself. But since it's an OBS F350 4x4, it's going to have a Dana 60 under it.

manimal

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are your plans for the shell? I wish I would have known, you drove right past my house...lol

manimal

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BTW, I am very jealous. You just got the very truck I "NEED" to have..lol Nice truck!

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are your plans for the shell? I wish I would have known, you drove right past my house...lol

The shell was supposed to be dumped off in Victorville to a friend but I had a bad toothache and just wanted to get back to Vegas. I'll have to run it back down there to him.

The truck is nice but I'll admit, bullnose is still my favorite model but hard to find one in nice shape.
My 12 year old wanted me to get this OBS, as he knows he'll end up with it in a few years.
Lol, little snake!

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The truck is nice but I'll admit, bullnose is still my favorite model but hard to find one in nice shape.
My 12 year old wanted me to get this OBS, as he knows he'll end up with it in a few years.
Lol, little snake!

Smart kid lol!

I love the bullnose trucks too but I wanted the overdrive... I may do a front clip swap if I ever do paint it though!

Either way, that's a good looking ride you've got there!