NEW PAINT..BEFORE PICS....FINISHED PICS TOMMOROW.

gsgIDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Dakotajeep,
I believe that the paint is cheaper than the new truck. Tell her more toys for her (romantic dinners possible get away) not just car payments that should do the trick. gsgIDI

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
The bed rail caps are Deezee polished aluminum checker plate. I bought them new on Kijiji....1/2 of the frame is sprayed with black dripless oil, I bought 5 gallons of it and a new undercoating gun.....Now that it's painted I can spray the rest someday soon...Rims would be nice but not practical for my use - too much heavy hauling in the woods and junkyard.....LOL....I do know of a set of factory polished wheels to fit the old girl, buddy want's $1000 as they have new tires on them.

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
your paint came out very nice...im kinda on the fringe of that myself....my drivers cab corner is just rust waiting to fall off and the pass side isnt much better. my truck is the ford burgundy color with tan interior so im tempted to keep most of the burgundy and two tone it with black down the middle...dont know though yet. is yours a "custom" package?

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Mine was originally two tone silver and black - this is the factory silver color. I wanted a simple look, not too busy or with too many lines/stripes. It's just a daily driver/work truck.

gsgIDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,
BigRigTech congratulations of the paint. Looks Great. Wish my rig looked as good as your does maybe some day. At least we don't have large truck payments, which is a bonus. gsgIDI

tractorman86

Reaction score
;Really you see i would have never noticed the rusty frame if you didn't mention it, we dont have that problem in my neck of the woods(small bushes actually:D ) looks pretty good though!!:Thumbs Up

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Yeah, I live next to the ocean on the east coast and to top it off they use salt and calcium on the roads all winter. You should see 90 I'm stripping right now - swiss cheese...LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online