New guy...old truck

Figor

Reaction score
Hello men

I just recently picked up a 94 2wd na F350 srw. It's my first Ford diesel. I've had a few F150s with inline sixs but for the last 15 years I've been driving Cummins.

I'm pretty enthused about this old truck. Its got 140,000 miles and the E4od was shifting hard so a few searches lead me to the fipl adjustment and now it's firm but doesn't snap like it did. It's leaking oil pretty bad and looks like the oil cooler and glow plugs are next on the to do list. Starts pretty hard. Body and frame are great. I reckon I'll have to wait for summer to see how the a.c. works but I'm optimistic. It was a fleet maintenance truck so it's got a service body and crane on it. Overall Im pretty happy so far.

Well I just wanted to break the ice here and might be bending a few ears on the work ahead.

Fig

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Any question you come up with has been asked many times. This forum is friendly to answering any questions too. Please ask before you brek into anything. nothing worse than going in to fix something and ending up needing ro repair more than you needed too. We know the tricks to ease the work too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RustyNail351

Members online