New exhaust installed

bowedup2003

Reaction score
I had to ditch my old exhaust when I swapped the F-Superduty front and rear suspension under my F350 so today I fabbed up a brand new system.

I've got a 3" downpipe going to a 4" straightpipe to a 4" crosspipe to dual 6" mitre-cut stacks coming up through the new flatbed. Now to figure out a headache rack that will blend in with the look of the truck and not cover the stacks.

Hoping to get all this little stuff done before Christmas so I can paint the whole thing over the holidays.

Bowedup

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah man, we are suckers for pictures here, lol :D I just redid my exhaust too, but I went with dumps in front of the axle instead of stacks or straight pipe out back, so far I'm pretty happy with both noise levels and lack of back-draft in the cab with the slider window open, and also cause now I can run my topper again.

bowedup2003

Reaction score
Sorry about no pictures! My only source of the Internet and access to this forum is via my Iphone. As soon as I figure out how to post pics I definately will! My truck has went through a drastic overhaul over the last few months, and thanks to that it has been brought back to daily driver status!

Bowedup

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svttim

Members online