• DSC_0112.jpg
    DSC_0112.jpg
    456.4 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC_0113.jpg
    DSC_0113.jpg
    462 KB · Views: 77

1994IDI

Reaction score
They look great. Good work! Can I ask what you used for a tailpipe, and where you got your center caps for those alcoas.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Looks very nice. I can't believe you can fit the 285/75R16 tires on there without a lift though. Thats what I have on my brown truck and my brother is getting for his truck now too.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
They look great. Good work! Can I ask what you used for a tailpipe, and where you got your center caps for those alcoas.

Looks like the same tail pipe that I have on my brown truck judging by its angle and where it exits. Its the one listed several times on here from NAPA.
I can tell you for sure that the only place you will get quality Ford style hub caps is through Ford. They still sell those wheels and hub caps new because they still use them on most of their E250 and E350 line vans. Dig out your wallet though, they are like $40-60ea IIRC.

1994IDI

Reaction score
I noticed it's a 3.5" from his signature. I need a 4". OUCH on the center caps. I'd like to find a good set, but not for $200.
His truck looks great though.

Diesel Max

93 F-250 4X4 - 7.3
Reaction score
Last edited:

Diesel Max

93 F-250 4X4 - 7.3
Reaction score
Looks very nice. I can't believe you can fit the 285/75R16 tires on there without a lift though. Thats what I have on my brown truck and my brother is getting for his truck now too.

I had my doubts about the 285's myself. I was worried about them rubbing on the front bumper but they fit fine. No rubbing anywhere even at full turn right and left. I do have air bags on the front and have the ride height set comparable to the 1.5" add a leafs that are sold for these trucks.

Last edited:

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
I noticed it's a 3.5" from his signature. I need a 4". OUCH on the center caps. I'd like to find a good set, but not for $200.
His truck looks great though.

If you need a 4" then get the NAPA one that I have. It exits the same as his does and its a 4" pipe. It was kinda stubby on mine but worked great for me. Do a search for 4" tail pipe or NAPA tail pipe and its listed a couple times. Its made by dynomax.

Diesel Max

93 F-250 4X4 - 7.3
Reaction score
Good luck w the Hankooks. I have not seen good results.

trucks still looks good though

98% of what I read about these tires was positive. Checked several different websites and forums and there were way more positive comments about them then negative. I even talked to a few people that had these same tires on a Ford F250 and Dodge 3500 and they seemed to be happy with them as well. This is my first set, so I guess we will see if the purchase was a good one or not............

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great looking rig ;Sweet

Can I ask you where you got your running boards? They look functional and I like that I barely noticed them.

Diesel Max

93 F-250 4X4 - 7.3
Reaction score
Great looking rig ;Sweet

Can I ask you where you got your running boards? They look functional and I like that I barely noticed them.

The running boards were on the truck originally when I bought it. They are very stout and very functional. I looked on them and they are made by Dee Zee in Des Moines, Iowa. I couldn't find a part or model number on them but there is a link below that has what I think they may be. Kinda hard to tell for sure from the pic. I also included the manufactuer's website in the second link.

BTW............ That Grand National is awesome. I have always wanted a Grand National GNX !!!...........;Sweet

http://www.google.com/products/cata...TPPjBoL8ML3KhbYO&sa=title&ved=0CAcQ8wIwADgA#p

http://www.deezee.com/