Need a truck

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
My F250 is for sale.
$4500, moose pumped, zf5'd, Extended cab, ats turbo, etc etc.
Nothing wrong with it other than I'd rather spend money on my F100 and Galaxie.
Plus I only drive the thing like 2-3k miles a year.

I'm in Ga.

Last edited:

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Brad and U2SLOW: Thank you both so much. It is sincerely appreciated that you would take the time to post those. But a auto tranny is out of the question, as is a dually...I know I'm picky. But I won't have the time to do tranny swaps etc., so I need to buy them ready to go. Of course, I'll end up swapping **** anyway most likely, but I need to TRY to stick to a plan for once. LOL
Thanks again, I've still got my eyes open.

Understandable on the auto

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
ohh geez, lemme look up the old post I did in the marketplace.

I wasn't trying very hard to sell it, so I still have it kicking around the house. If you are interested, I'm willing to hold it till whenever, just let me know. I just would rather see a person here have the truck vs some local idiot.

found it! http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?t=41688
yup thats her. I've got alot of videos and whatnot from the forum, and most folks here can vouch for me as a person, etc etc.
BioFarmer took my truck for a ride when he was up here. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Most of the stuff on it's new or highly functional. The only job I could see in the next 5 years would be to put in a SMF as it's still running an original DMF. Works fine for now, but ya know, I always worried.

later
Drew

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
if thats too much money for ya, there is a turbo'd 89 down the road from me, I think they want $1800 but it doesn't have any brakes, and probably some other problems.
If your interested I can go look at it on my time off Feb10th and maybe fix the brakes for ya.

1994IDI

Reaction score
No no, it's not the money, trust me. I'd rather pay a little more for a nice truck that's ready to go. Thanks for the offer. Enjoy your time off. Spend your time working on the f100. Maybe get us some new pics or clips of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brb5

Members online