My truck was on the news.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty cool. Did you know you were driving by the scene of the accident when you were there? When you consider the hours of raw footage these crews shoot, and the seconds of actual tape that makes it to be aired, your chances of being on were pretty slim.

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
HAHA! I had this happen once, but I can't find the footage. The news crew was doign a segment about the work being done to the Mackay bridge, and I came rolling into the shot, jake brakes a blaring, with the KW headed for Princess Margret Bvld. It was halarious as it was a "live" shoot that was aired at 11pm....I'm gonna try and find the segment again now!!!

And yea, nice truck you got there!

magking1971

Reaction score
I was checking my email (yahoo) and the local news feed was on there and it was only a mile from my place so I just went over to see where it was.
When I saw the news guy I thought about dusting him out but slowed down, next time though..........

Sycostang67

Scooty Puff Junior
Reaction score
How lucky was that, pretty sweet. I made it on the news like that back when I was fresh out of high school. I cant remember what they were reporting on, but there went my purple F-150 with "PSYCHO" in 12" yellow letters on the tailgate.

65sixbanger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck!!

My truck was on the news when I went through a low water crossing in a flood. Only reason I did was because the camera man said it'd be on tv LOL

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last time one of my vehicles was on the news it had flashing lights behind it. They were doing a D.U.I. checkpoint, and the cops decided that a rusty 84 F-250 with a plow on it and a 4-wheeler in the bed driving down the road at 2 am was suspicious. They tried to impound the truck and 4 wheeler saying I needed to prove ownership till I saw the news crew and asked them to tape the officers reason for impounding my stuff. I got let go almost immediately at that point.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
I was expecting to see a high speed police chase with choppers and pit moves used... but only you just driving by like nothing.... oh well maybe next time huh...