mr gasket 12D pump

Cubey

Van dweller
Reaction score
Not apples to apples. Maybe apples to bananas:confused:

Well, if on a budget and want to try an electric pump, it's a good deal. I had to replace the extra, clear plastic filter once after a year ($5) was all.

Oh and mine is Mr Gasket, it has a logo label separate from the missing main label. Odds are it's the same as the $16 one though. Just different stickers.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mr gasket makes some good products, I use their 105p pumps a lot. My only experience with the 12D was a roadside repair to fix a dead mech lift pump. 12D lasted maybe a mile before the plastic housing came apart and emptied one of my tanks on the road. Same prefilter and everything, glad yours has treated you well but I wont be buying another.

Cubey

Van dweller
Reaction score
Mr gasket makes some good products, I use their 105p pumps a lot. My only experience with the 12D was a roadside repair to fix a dead mech lift pump. 12D lasted maybe a mile before the plastic housing came apart and emptied one of my tanks on the road. Same prefilter and everything, glad yours has treated you well but I wont be buying another.

Maybe it had a crack you didn't notice or something. A previous owner put mine on so yeah.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still using the Mr. Gasket Holley Red knock off on my F250. Put it on 6 years ago. I drive the F250 less (summer time I drive the F450 or F350), but will bring it out of the shop for winter duty soon. I'd have no problem throwing another on when needed in the future.

Heath

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
I used the black one for gas engines for a long time. Transferred from a few different trucks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online