more than one choice for grille?

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So from what I see, if I want a fancy pants grille.... I can get this:

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/i...a2XaduSyOvfAjnJK1WC0fjxhkSSE0Eo0mSza-7haLVZxA

and.... oh wait, there's no and. I have been trolling everyone's pictures. Anyone local want to create me one? About to dump a ton of money into the Bronco and I want it to look it.

And no, this money is not going to fix my body rot :( IP, injectors, lift pump, intercooler (since this is going to be my baby hauler, this item is more for looks I guess... unless I get my boat fixed :rotflmao but I got husband to approve it) as well as little stuff...

I may just keep adding more gay lights to it... maybe pink LEDs hee hee

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
What about a carriage works billet grill? U keep the stock grill shell and install the grill.

You must be registered for see images

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am liking that ****** one, just have to see if i can remove that big dorky emblem. Just emailed them if I could get it without it. It looks too close to an iron cross, which is everyone's symbol now

I like all those optional Canadian football emblems you can put on the cloud rider haha. Canadians are so cute

rjjp

Needs to go test
Reaction score
I just can't see spending more on a grill than I spent on my Dana 60.
Ok, so I might be willing to spend 100-200 more on a grill than my 60 in the future.

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
Danielle, why not hack a stock grill, ass some wire mesh to it and paint it whatever color ya choose? Hell add some nut/bolts to hold the grill in...im sure u can make that same style for a lot cheaper.

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look guys, I can't be more clear on this... I have no creativity or talent in fabrication. That side of my brain is actually missing. If you stand close to me, you can hear a gentle soothing whistling noise of air moving through my ears...

I also could never spend that kind of money on a grille, but the options seem to be narrow horizontal line style, or stuff in between the spaces of a stock grille. Yet I see these 19 second Hondas around here with millions of different grilles. :(

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
Dont doubt urself, hell ya opened up and are running a business id say u can create a grill. Get one thats boogered up and have at it.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
I have a STULL grill with a APC tribal inset(no longer available) and a 87-91 oval
You must be registered for see images attach