Moose Pump Core Anyone?

Dirtleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have what I believe to be a good core IP sitting in my shop. If anyone needs a core for a Moose Pump I will send it to Mel for the cost of shipping. This offer is only extended to anyone who needs a core for a Moose Pump.

PM me if you are interested.

Greg.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if your willing to give your core away for the cost of shipping to someone in the need of one,might i suggest Mel himself?
he's stated some folks didn't return a core to him in the past.just a suggestion,but he's in deep im sure paying for that expensive machine-that he probably will never brake even on.
if your willing to give your pump away at cost of shipping,id like to nominate Mel.:)

Alex S

Jeoff
Reaction score
if your willing to give your core away for the cost of shipping to someone in the need of one,might i suggest Mel himself?
he's stated some folks didn't return a core to him in the past.just a suggestion,but he's in deep im sure paying for that expensive machine-that he probably will never brake even on.
if your willing to give your pump away at cost of shipping,id like to nominate Mel.:)

Ditto ;Sweet

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
X3

I've actually thought about doing a PnP run and grabbing any IP's I can find and sending them to Mel...although I haven't gotten the gumption to actually do it yet...

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Several people have offered to send me a pump for the price of shipping, and that's perfectly understandable and appreciated. BUT, those who saved $50 to $100 or so on a pump rebuild because I tapped into the "free pump parts junkyard" know who they are, and they are the ones who need to pay the shipping on these pump offers. It doesn't do me any good to fork out $20 to get a core, when that's about all I make on brokering a rebuild in the first place. It's easier for me to just charge full price for purchased parts. :dunno I don't do this to make money, and I'm certainly not going to loose any doing it. I done did that already. LOL

Dirtleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sending it to Mel was the first idea. But money is a little tight so sending it on my dime is a no go for now. Mels point is valid about him paying for it. The system he has in place only works if we (John Q public) supply him with parts.

It is now spoken for.