Moose Product news

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got a phone call today, and was told to take a look at what was going on here, so I thought I'd better come clean. I wasn't really going to say anything, or make a big deal out of it, but since I guess it does affect everyone here to some extent, AND since my wife decided to spread it all over facebook, I guess it's not really much of a secret anyway. LOL

On October 1st, I decided to retire from my 31 year I.T. profession and become unemployed. I went out and rented a nice two story building that is only 15 miles from my house. No more 110 mile round trip commutes to Philly, and no more traffic jams! No more driving into the sun in the morning, and back into it on the way home. I got 3 hours of my life back each day, which means I can "live" longer, God willing. Here is the building I'm renting.

You must be registered for see images attach

And this is what I do.

I am now Conestoga Diesel.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A very heart felt congratulations on this Mel, Good luck I'm sure this will be an interesting change in venues for you.

GOOD GOING!

ah1988ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good for you, I like seeing people doing what they love... they put pride and quality into their work ;Sweet

smolkin

Stuck inside Mobile
Reaction score
That's the real American Dream right there. Best wishes on the venture!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Is this what Gary's thread was about last night?

Simply put.... Yes... I got a pm from mel about this. He asked me to spread the word cause it was going to come out eventually but... I really was honored that he wanted me to do that but its his thunder.. Not mine. I would gladly sweep the floors without pay just to be watching and learning whats going on with these pumps in general. It looks like a dream truely is coming true for Mel and family. I will support him anyway I can. Its time to give back to the master of the idi DB2 pumps. I'm betting he will be loking into other moose pump products in other engines too. Congraduations Mel. Its a great thing happening... Kinda like a new world unfolding before our eyes....;Sweet:hail:yell::thumbsup:

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
Nice job mel. I am glad you are finally the true "man behind the pump" LOL

Jake_IN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok im sure i am missing something obvious here but...whats the renting the building part have to do with changing jobs? Also 31 one years...pheww thats a lot of years.

Last edited: