Moment of Silence for the IDI's lost

dieselgiant

Dieselgiant
Reaction score
Well today I stopped by a junk yard right down the road from where I live. Been contemplating about stopping there to see if they had any IDI's because I thought I spotted some in the back, and yes the HAD three IDI's. On had 50,000 miles on it, on was a 5 speed, and one was a factory turbo, BUT THEY WERE CRUSHED THE DAY BEFORE:puke::mad::mad::mad:. I'm so pissed that I didn't stop sooner. On the plus side if anybody needs a factory turbo air box for some reason they took it off. I'm shur theirs been worse days for IDI's, Cash 4 Klunkers, but man right under my nose-cuss. I'm gonna go cry now.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well today I stopped by a junk yard right down the road from where I live. Been contemplating about stopping there to see if they had any IDI's because I thought I spotted some in the back, and yes the HAD three IDI's. On had 50,000 miles on it, on was a 5 speed, and one was a factory turbo, BUT THEY WERE CRUSHED THE DAY BEFORE:puke::mad::mad::mad:. I'm so pissed that I didn't stop sooner. On the plus side if anybody needs a factory turbo air box for some reason they took it off. I'm shur theirs been worse days for IDI's, Cash 4 Klunkers, but man right under my nose-cuss. I'm gonna go cry now.

That stinks Marnin. That turbo would have been nice on your rig.

Heath

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat

Members online