Mitsubishi turbo center section?

pt_Ranger_v8

Reaction score
Where would I find one of these? I'd like to replace the center section in my Banks turbo. It's a Mitsubishi turbo, (don't have the model number handy).

Where should I shop for this piece?:confused:

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Without the model # you need to get it from Banks. There are some Chinese parts on Ebay, but the quality is unknown.

pt_Ranger_v8

Reaction score
Without the model # you need to get it from Banks. There are some Chinese parts on Ebay, but the quality is unknown.

I was afraid of that.

The shop rebuilding the turbo for me (I'm TDY right now) said a new center section would run 6-900$ :mad:

I'd like to think I could find one cheaper than that, and bolt the thing together myself, when I get back to Vegas. I was hoping there was either someone on the board, or a shop that people know of so I can just order it, and put it all back together in a month ;p

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was afraid of that.

The shop rebuilding the turbo for me (I'm TDY right now) said a new center section would run 6-900$ :mad:

I'd like to think I could find one cheaper than that, and bolt the thing together myself, when I get back to Vegas. I was hoping there was either someone on the board, or a shop that people know of so I can just order it, and put it all back together in a month ;p
banks turbos are proprietary items. Typ4/Russ is your best bet for sourcing a solution. even he has difficulty finding parts too, but he is in the business and has more reliable contacts.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gimme the numbers and I can get you a price.