Misc pics of my truck

gdhillon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took some pictures of the truck today, on the drivers side of the firewall theres two wires sticking out that have me confused, then theres a wire at the fusebox that doesnt go anywhere? And two other connectors that dont connect to anything, hopefully some1 can identify them for me

I apologize for the crappy quality...my camera lens is scratched. Some pics might be duplicates to
\
You must be registered for see images attach

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First pic looks like the connector for the baro sensor if you had an E4OD trans. Weird thing on the firewall next to brake booster looks like someone's poor attempt at a buss bar, likely for grounds. That loose orange wire, no clue what it is for, but I'd tape its end just in case - or better yet try to follow it inside the fuse box and see what fuse it hooks up to.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those look like an old Polaroid camera shots...

Maybe time to invest in a new camera....LOL one that shows clearly what your taking pics of ;Poke check pawn shops...rofl

gdhillon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha the cameras my cell camera....its 8 mp butt that means nothing when the friggin lens is scratched :(

not sure what your saying there but i do have instagram....these are just normal pics tho