Melancholy sad day today for me.....

zigg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Watched as my '86 drove off. I' been layin' under that thing and swappin' fluids(that doesn't sound too good) with it for nearly 10 years now. We got a lotta miles between us, and a lot 'o memories. My 2 girls grew up ridin' in the back, and it got us into (and outof) a few tight spots.

Upshot is that it went to a young guy and his new bride that inherited a camper and want to have some adventures. They'll give it the care and feeding it needs I'm sure.

I told them about the site, so maybe we'll see them here in the future...

Well, now I don't really have any more excuses about getting the work started on my '93. I've already ordered the Downpipe from ATS so I can get the turbo on it, and I've located a fender for the drivers' side to replace the one that got door seam pinched.

(sigh)

Zigg :)

Attachments

• Truck 2.JPG
    Truck 2.JPG
    273.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_4752.JPG
    IMG_4752.JPG
    653.9 KB · Views: 31

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I feel that way everytime one leaves the lot,...well sort of,..Kinda like the Michelin Man..

Ten Years is a long time swapin fluids bit it sounds like it went to a good home, and that is important.

Now concentrate on the 93 and geterdone!

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
I hear ya zigg, I felt the same way when I sold my 93. Some how these noisy smelly things carve out a spot in your heart.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't stand the heartbreak. That's why I'd keep all of them. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat

Members online