MEL! or RUSS!

bigblue85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey mel or russ if your on or out there i dont know your guys usernames to p.m. you guys...but i was lookin for a set of moose injectors equally set of pop tested injectors... if you could p.m. me on a price for injectors or the moose ones...would moosers be good with non turbo'd engines???

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
Mel's user name is Agnem
Russ's is Typ4

Mel is the only one with moose injectors....I think price depends on the core, but I'm not sure, and they are not for N/A applications.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
you are going to need a turbo to keep up the the moose products, PM them but dont be surprised if they are out of injectors. there is a shortage everywhere at the moment apperently:rolleyes:

Blind Driver2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you are going to need a turbo to keep up the the moose products, PM them but dont be surprised if they are out of injectors. there is a shortage everywhere at the moment apperently:rolleyes:

Maybe I should sell my new set for double the price :D

I really need to get those injectors installed. Just waiting for a warm day....and extra time :rolleyes:

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
none available at this time, still backordered,

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bigblue, N/A should get a matched set of stock injectors, check with Typ4 or Agnem about remans, try a set from Uhaul if still available or try a new set of the Echelins from Napa.