Major Setback

Noiseydiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That title is a bit misleading but it got your attention.
I have been plugging away at this truck for some time. It was the wife's idea that I just expanded upon. Well, she moved to Heaven without me on the 19th of April at 11.25 PM.
Good people, leave your spouse a list of everything you own and what direction you would like it to go. The depression is impressive when you don't have any idea of who should get what, where or how. Life insurance? Yeah. That would have been nice. With free internment at the VA cemetery, I am still out about $7500. It would have been nice if I had standing marching orders as to what to do. Now that you left your spouse a list, get one from her as well.
The truck will be done soon enough and I already have the first drive planned.
Plans for this summer and into the next few years went up in smoke and here I am playing
52 pick-up.
Good night good people. Stop putting off what you know you shouldn't.

ROCK HARVEY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m sorry for your loss. I know from my own experiences with grief that nothing anybody says can really bring comfort in the early stages. Just know we’re thinking of you and rooting for you. It’s commendable that during this tough time for you, you thought of giving others counsel to help make things easier for us. I’ll have a talk with my wife today, thanks.

Old Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Iam sad for your loss, and the empty hole left with out your Wife. It will take a while to sort out things before you can continue with your life.
I hope you have close Family and Friends to lean on.

Goat

03wr250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man so sorry to hear that. I couldn't imagine what that is like.
Interestingly enough life insurance has been on my mind a lot recently as has death, and I am sub 30.
I don't make enough right now to add $200 worth of life insurance
But I will get on making death wishes.
Best of luck moving forward to ya