Magnaflow exhaust

George D.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well just finished putting a magnaflow 4" exhaust on my truck boy does it sound like compleet garbage I mean it sounds pretty good if you are right by the tip if it were a bone stock 302 with stock exhaust.

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
it has a muffler on it?

I always run a straight pipe with a turbo. the turbo does a great job of toning down the exhaust note.

George D.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Napa screwed me and got me the wrong size pipe when I gave them the number for 4" so I had to run the mufler so I could to hook it up.

George D.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will but I have to drive back to vegas tomarow then get the pipe tuesday and throw the muffler in the garbage. Aparently magnaflow is under the impresion that every one wants there vehicle quieter than stock.

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
put the muffler back on ebay.

I have a muffler for mine, but it only goes on when i get hassled for noise. Then it comes back off once it gets checked off. :D

George D.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a four inch elbow and some hangers laying around so I fabbed up a turndown where the mufler is untill I get the pipe to put in where the mufler is. All I can say is with the 3"dp and four inch exhaust this thing builds boost easy 3psi reving it maybe 2grand in neutral. I have a feeling I'll be adjusting my wastegate once I start diving today.

Wyreth

Certifiable Noob
Reaction score
I will but I have to drive back to vegas tomarow then get the pipe tuesday and throw the muffler in the garbage. Aparently magnaflow is under the impresion that every one wants there vehicle quieter than stock.

You could throw it in MY garbage.... *cough*

just sayin.:angel:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Members online