Made a good run.....

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I won't laugh.

You weren't hauling livestock anyway, were you ??
Well dunno, think I see horsies in there, at least three (two brown, one whitish/greyish)? Trailer looks cool tho, I actually like it more than the new shiny ones.

Oh, and Sam, nice decal on that rear window :D

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"----- ----- trucks are for girls"

Can't quite make out everything you have on the windshield. What are the first two words?

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
Silly Boys Trucks Are for Girls

HAHA you got it! :D I actually wasn't hauling any horses, I had shipped my mare (the one in my avatar) up a few weeks ago before I knew I was buying this trailer. I got it to haul my stuff up in, better than wasting money on a uhaul. I have to sell it though, cause the money I used to buy it with was money I had saved up to get a place up here and at the moment a place to live is more importent than the trailer, even though it pulls great. Such as life though.

gsgIDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Nice to hear you made it safe and sound. Your trailer looks a lot better than the ones I see everyday hauling sheep or cattle where I live. I believe their are a lot of nice places to go for BBQ all over the country. You really need to try BBQ goat meat it is really delicious. it is served here in my town in July when the young kids do the junior rodeo.

gsgIDI
1990 F-350 7.3L IDI NA CC LB SRW E4OD with 4:10
1983 C-20 6.2L Single Cab AT
2000 F-150 6cl gasser
1995 Honda Accord 6 cl gasser 4/dr sedan

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Silly Boys Trucks Are for Girls

L O L, nice!

Guys liked to rip on my sister for driving a ranger calling it a "chicks truck", turbo diesel and all. They would have probably puked their guts out after the first block with her driving;Sweet.

Glad you made it safe and sound.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dented73

Members online