Lumbar bladder................

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rough translation for ya Ramps...........

Both of his under valve cover wiring harness's are wore plum out and leaking and he knows that he is driving on borrowed time and if he can convince his CFO (chief financial officer which roughly equals the spousal unit) to let him have some green for new injectors he wants to do the under valve cover harness upgrade at the same time.........

geo, how freakin close was I to nailing what you chicken scratched earlier?????:popcorn

BJS

Reaction score
my translation is that he wants to do it right when he does injectors so he's gonna upgrade the harness as well.

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
geo, how freakin close was I to nailing what you chicken scratched earlier?????:popcorn

I SAY, I SAY who you callin' chicken :draw :D

You and BJS are on it boy! ;Sweet

I would like BDP stage II's :smoke: but reality tells me to stay with the stage 1's and a 4 pos chip ;Sweet

Why put new squirters in with toasted VC connections cookoo ;Really
Also gonna inst new Beru GP's and get a Stancor relay, FINALLY get around to reversing the CC breather on the left VC and plug the turbo boot ;Sweet

It's not the WW that is stopping me...she wants me to have them :hail :Sly

I just don't like drawing $$$$ out of the house fund, nor using the credit card.... that is what my side job mad money is for.......altho been kinda dry lately and we have been helping the kids with their new place....SO...........

Renegade

HillBilly
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay but work has been brutal lately.

I dont think I'll be much help in finding the parts on the cheap for the harness swap cause I went & got all the items off a bad engine. If a guy went & bought new - the valve cover gaskets & inner harnesses would be fairly cheap but to get a main engine harness to rob from would be pretty steep I wager. I dont think theres any harness pics in the sig but I may have to get out in the garage & do a lil snap shooting since I havent done so in a while.

One way is there "may" be a harness repair kit availible thru IH that could get you the connector & about a 6" pigtail of wiring - I say may cause I know its availible for our models that way but never really looked for 99 & up stuff.

One nice thing about the swap though - all the wires even match in color so its just pretty much a game of match up.

Cheers

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
not to get too far off topic, but there is the engine harness ends available I have the link on my laptop, will put it in later.
there was a right up on tds recently.

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DAYUM GEO

When I first saw the topic I thought you broke yer back and busted yer bladder WHEW:hail

You must be sitting on da couch and eatin' too much pig to be breaking the lumbar bladder in the seat:rotflmao

P.S. what's a matter Rampy, ya don't speak redneck

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
DAYUM GEO

When I first saw the topic I thought you broke yer back and busted yer bladder WHEW:hail

You must be sitting on da couch and eatin' too much pig to be breaking the lumbar bladder in the seat:rotflmao

P.S. what's a matter Rampy, ya don't speak redneck
:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao
Did you read the dates of the post? I dug these up from way back.;Really

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao
Did you read the dates of the post? I dug these up from way back.;Really

LOL ;Sweet Ya got me. I was thinking it was about par for the course with his chit luck lately. Was wondering if I was gonna havta stop and make sure "tubby" was doing OK.:D

Mabey roll him away from the plate:angel:

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
LOL ;Sweet Ya got me. I was thinking it was about par for the course with his chit luck lately. Was wondering if I was gonna havta stop and make sure "tubby" was doing OK.:D

Mabey roll him away from the plate:angel:
Tubby? Is it a 50's thing?
I've got to ask, my passenger seat works great but I don't hear any thing on the drivers side? what do I need to look at first?

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got to ask, my passenger seat works great but I don't hear any thing on the drivers side? what do I need to look at first?

:dunno.........
  1. Your waistline
  2. Your bathroom scale:eek:
  3. The width of your 4th point of contact:moon:
  4. Mabey eat a few burritos and you'll hear something in the drivers seat:fart ..... and nothing from the passenger seat.
:confused: :angel: ......Ummmmm, You asked:rotflmao LOL :D

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao You left yourself so wide open on that one. I honestly don't know squat about the Lumbar in the seats.

Only left on Tuesday after sitting home almost the entire month of July for lack of anything better to do.

Been a busy week. Grabbed a 37' Jayco Recon in Charleston, SC and took it to Goshen, IN and grabbed the one I'm under in Goshen, IN and now sitting in Post Falls Idaho killing time waiting to deliver this 40' Keystone Fuzion Toyhauler across the street tomorow mornng then head out to grab one in Pendleton, OR and drop it in Kaysville, UT and then pick one up in Salt Lake City, UT and deliver it in Wright, WY and mabey head back to Indiana after that and see if I can snag one to Texas to see my folks for a few days.

Should be a good 8 days work grossing $4542.61 and should clear about $2300 - $2500. It sure is nice when you can snag a reload instead of going back all the way empty.