Looky here

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Look at this craigslist add I saw. No pick, but hell I could make some money off this thing LOL. Seriously all I'll do is druel at the deal and let it slide, but still its nice to image what I would do :D.

http://portland.craigslist.org/nco/car/629301348.html

I wonder if the banks turbo is a complete kit, or just the turbo itself. If its complete, one could buy that truck, and make most of the money back. If I were to jump on it, I would probably swap out its ZF into my truck with all the things needed, and swap my T19 into it, then resale the truck :rotflmao . Plus then I could sell the turbo, and make some money LOL.

SKimballC

Reaction score
I have been putting off calling that guy all day long. I reeeeeaaaally want to buy another diesel and make my own fuel. But damn do I hate turning wrenches these days. Not enough time anymore. Maybe I'll call him tomorrow...;Really

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I have been putting off calling that guy all day long. I reeeeeaaaally want to buy another diesel and make my own fuel. But damn do I hate turning wrenches these days. Not enough time anymore. Maybe I'll call him tomorrow...;Really

Hell man I'll call the guy up for you ;Sweet. Say the word, and I'll give him a call

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Heck Justin, if thats a CC then there's your college driver!

No doubt man, but look at this thing ;Sweet.

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/car/626435186.html

Ahhhhh, dana 60 and ZF/BW1356. Just think I could swap those into my truck, and put my Dana 44HD, T19/BW 1345 into it and resale it :rotflmao

IDI's are being put on the market here like no tommorow, and for some real good prices. A month or two more of these fuel prices now, and I bet some real nice trucks will come into my price range ;Sweet.

SKimballC

Reaction score
Hell man I'll call the guy up for you ;Sweet. Say the word, and I'll give him a call

Well hell, man, give him a shout and get the scoop about the truck and the turbo set-up and shoot me a PM. ;Sweet My next couple days are too busy.

I found an '85 extended cab with an old school ATS and a supposedly bad head gasket a few weeks back for $1200, but it had a C6 and that's something I don't want to get back into. 5 speed and turbo is the only truck I'll drive. I don't mind the work to score a cheap rig and get it running, but I don't want an automatic, period.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fizzle