Looking for front bumper

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If this isn't the right place, sorry, tell me where to put it.

I need a bumper, the brackets on mine are busted and can't be fixed, and the poor truck looks like its frowning. :rolleyes: Thought maybe if someone had one that was coming to the rally they could shoot me a PM? Thanks!

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
got one for the 80-86 style, $20 would make me happy. what year you looking for?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did yours have the holes in it? I assume you'd like to have one that does. I have one off an 85', but I'm not sure what that would look like on your truck. I'll bring it if you want.

hitechredneck

Hillbilly Deluxe
Reaction score
i have one off my 94 powerstroke it has the factory holes in it. still shines nice pm if interested

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry guess the year would have helped huh. I guess I assumed since *I* knew what year it was for you guys should too :D dont you guys know you are supposed to read a womans mind? geesh!

Mine is a 93.

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ours has the holes. Hightech what do you want for it and are you coming to the rally? PM me our Gap and let us know thanks.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sorry guess the year would have helped huh. I guess I assumed since *I* knew what year it was for you guys should too :D dont you guys know you are supposed to read a womans mind? geesh!

Mine is a 93.
Tanya-
the one "hitechredneck" has offered is the "cat's ass" for our trucks. Not only is it the right generation(92-97), it's got the holes too;Sweet

hitechredneck

Hillbilly Deluxe
Reaction score
great shape has one little spot of rust on the outside but plenty sshine the only reason i took it off is i just got ranchhands front and rear.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watch out there hitechredneck, she's been known to do this -Showtits a few times, and before you know it you've forgotten your name, wondering where that puddle of drool came from, and if you ever had a spare bumper. LOL

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Watch out there hitechredneck, she's been known to do this -Showtits a few times, and before you know it you've forgotten your name, wondering where that puddle of drool came from, and if you ever had a spare bumper. LOL

Just don't ask Eric- he didn't stick around long enough to look! :rotflmao

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Now you know one of many reason why I married her. :D -Drool -Showtits :smoke:

hitechredneck

Hillbilly Deluxe
Reaction score

;Sweet thats fine with me. :rotflmao i dont care how much for the bumper it is just sitting there taking up space

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online