LOL half of you probably saw this, but for thoes who didnt...

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
I should join just to post pics of when i had my porsche on a flatbed car trailer with a spare engine and transmission in the trunk of my Crown Victoria.

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
i was going to say, whats pat gotta say? lol

i know i have had 6 G31 batts in the trunk of my crown, and another time i had 2 205 tcases and one 203 in there. both times i took a floor jack to the trunk floor to push it back up.

terkaa

Reaction score
Hmmm... That AC compressor looks a bit odd... OR is it an air compressor for brakes??

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
I once put a E4od in the truck of a kia sephia and took it and four people on a trip to Birmingham Alabama to deliver it to a member on here, cost me 40 dollars worth of gas for that 400 miles round trip

terkaa

Reaction score
Damn I need to convert my vacuum over hydraulic brakes to air over hydraulic. And need compressor for that. Does anyone know if there are compressors in international buses that fit nicely to 6.9 engine?

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmm... That AC compressor looks a bit odd... OR is it an air compressor for brakes??
It's a York a/c compressor. This was not uncommon on the early trucks that had dealer-installed a/c systems instead of the factory a/c...

Actually, for someone who doesn't want a/c and wants onboard air, that compressor and bracketry is worth something (the York bracket is considerably different than the FS6 bracket)...

lindstromjd

Black Sheep
Reaction score
I once put a E4od in the truck of a kia sephia and took it and four people on a trip to Birmingham Alabama to deliver it to a member on here, cost me 40 dollars worth of gas for that 400 miles round trip

Yup, that was me. And I stuffed the thing into the back of a '92 Honda Civic hatchback, along with an NP205 divorced T-case. :backoff cookoo

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
I remember my dad and I putting a 2.3l ford in the trunk of an 83 buick le sabre. By hand. Not as big or heavy as that 6.9 but it wasn't any piece of cake setting it in there without mashing our fingers!

justinray

Contributor
Reaction score
When I had my Vic, RIP, for the last 3 months of its life, it had a fully built 4.6 in the trunk, with the accessories thrown in with it, and a crate of fluids, waiting for a couple weeks off work to do the swap, then the poor thing gave out too soon. /:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726