Lifted CC Dually 4x4 on CL.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Little pricey but lots of extras.

Have you eve seen a turbo setup like this one?

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/1570528283.html

detroit metro craigslist > macomb co > for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner
please flag with care:

miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist
Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
89 F350 Crew Cab w/diesel 4 wheel drive - $7500 (Richmond)
Date: 2010-01-25, 7:17PM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

89 F350 in great condition. Motor has approx 40,000 miles and auto trans w/10,000. Diesel engine has turbo installed on non turbo 7.3 . This is trucks first winter on the road. Left dually fender needs paint(fiberglass repair).Lifted with new tires w/ 10,000 miles on them. New flooring installed and all Ford parts when any repairs were done. Runs great!!! 7" exhaust,working exhaust brake, and immaculate interior! Car starter/alarm/turbo cool down,new brakes all around,new glow plugs and controler, new block heater,etc,etc.

Csgod0

Reaction score
that truck looks really nice. I sent the guy an email about the turbo setup and the exhaust brake. Maybe I can get more information. I wouldn't pay 7500 for something like that, but still, not bad

Last edited:

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Turbo doesn't look that big to me?

And, is he really running a 7" exhaust? That seems like an oddball size...besides being unnecessarily huge.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't remember the name but I've see that turbo set up before. I like the truck, but it is a bit too pricey for me too.

Heath

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks just like the 87 Ive been parting out, except with a nicer paint job and a diesel instead of a 460.

Its a great looking truck, but I would like it better with a black flatbed.

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
Nice looking rig. If only I had something like that to choose from when I needed a rig!!!

Csgod0

Reaction score
This is what I've recieved as a response back.

the turbo that is installed on the truck is a Turbo engineering package. That company went out of business but there is still a company with the same name that can help with any questions or problems. When the engine was rebuilt, it was built with the intentions of putting a turbo on it. So areas were strengthened from what i know. The exhaust brake that is on the truck is a BD brake. It has a manual toggle switch that you flip on decel if pulling or carrying weight. Thanks

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I "found" a turbo like that last month in my favorite wrecking yard. Someone had already removed nearly the complete setup. Then they probably checked the compresser wheel and found the huge amount of play it had...:eek: It was shot but complete. I talked to towcat about it... They are really under powered and restrictive to flow. He thought I should get the manifold for others that want a twin turbo motor... Well that didn't happen. It got crushed before I got back for it... I guess they may work as a twin setup but a passenger side manifold needs to be found...