level kit,

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys, was wondering if anyone had a suggestion what I should do for my truck, it doesn't sit level with the rear. its on a slant and is very annoying, it works great for pulling and hauling heavy loads. but it doesn't look good, i looked on JC whitney for a kit and saw one for 130$:sly:sly;Really;Really
and I thought about gettin that but i thought i should hop on here first and see what i could find. does anyone think i should level or lift????

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
are u 2wd or 4wd? not that it matters, same principle and basic parts are used.

i would just level it with some F-250 coils or leveling coils. i would also stay with a known company (skyjacker i know makes leveling coils) and stay away from the coil spacers. just remember u will have to have it realligned and possibly need adjustable camber bushings to bring the camber back to spec.

install of the coils is easy, just dont forget the allignment.

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its 2WD, and I've put some spring spacers in back in janurary and i just picked some up at the scrap yard. I've had luck with them. I've noticed when i put those spacers in my steering became more "tight" per se, in the sense of the steering was more responsive with less play.... I know for sure I do need an alignment some how altho the tires are wearing equally on both sides as they should be.