Aftermarket HVAC kits.

86bullnose4x4

Reaction score
Has anyone else ever heard of and used Vintage Air's HVAC kits in their old Ford's? The kits don't specify if they work with the diesel trucks I don't see why they wouldn't though. My truck came from the factory without AC just heat and defrost and only defrost and floor vents. I can handle the heat but I have babies and even with all three windows open it's way to hot for them.
Here's a link if anyone wants to check it out https://www.vintageautoaircondition...e=product/product_id=187/mode=prod/prd187.htm

gnathv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had one in a 67 f 100 and it worked well. A truck cab is pretty small. When I decided to add air to my 81 Bronco I went to the junk yard and bought everything out of a pick up. I got the dash and wiring harness also. I did have to cut the fire wall for evaporator housing. When I put in the dash and controls I discovered the harness in my Bronco was ready to install air with all the connectors already in place. And of course this is a good winter project. Good luck which ever way you go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online