leaking exhaust donuts!!

mgola

mgola
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good way to get to the rear bolts on the exhaust slip pipes. I cant seem to find a decent way to tighten them without removing a lot of extras..(i.e. Trans, turbo, downpipe) would a homemade bent wrench be worth trying-cuss

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
OBS or Super Duty?

I did mine while the eng was out, so I'm no real help .....

Set up your signature with truck info and I'm sure someone will be along to answer :cheers:

howards@howard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
exhaust leak

I just did it all when I did my clutch. The bolts are all frozen and your babys bottem is probably stripped or cracked. Get the babys bottem the pipes, the gaskets and the flanges and all the bolts. Pull the tranny do the clutch, Down Pipe, pedistal orings and turbo wheel wile you at it. Two guys two days. Channing

mgola

mgola
Reaction score
finally got it!

I think I finally got those bolts tight. sorry it was a 99 f-350 psd. I finally made a couple of wrenches to get them tight (snap on is not gonna like these returns:rotflmao ) I tried to convince the customer to do the down pipe at least but no go. Ive got an idea about dropping the crossmember and trans down to help increase workspace area between the firewall and turbo. Ill have to try it next time though. Thanks for yalls input;Sweet

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Members online