Late6.9 Complete with factory ATS turbo and np435 transmission with south bend clutch

BrandonBerkosky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
making room for a cummins swap so i am Looking to sell my whole drivetrain. I am currently running a late 6.9(has 7.3 goodies like updated rocker arms) The engine has been cleaned, disassembled, regasketted and painted. it has about 80k on it. i studded the heads and bought brand new pop tested, matched BB code injectors. The turbo and pump are from a 1994.5 F250. i had a moose pump on it but i sold that already. it also has new motorcraft zd9 plugs in it. i have about 9k miles on it since i finished the truck in june. Out of all my idi's this is by far the quietest.

the transmission is an NP435 from a 70s ford. the clutch is a kevlar south bend clutch.

i will separate engine and trans but ide really like a package deal.
if you live close enough you can come and drive it,i will remove the engine only after the deal has been sealed as i still drive and use the truck everyday.

i would like to get $2000 for complete engine.
injectors
turbo
studs
gasket set
glowplug controller
7.3 filterhead
v belt setup
db2 pump
anything attached to engine im forgetting...
that would be breaking even
i would like to get $500 for trans setup (flywheel, clutch, pressure plate, bellhousing and trans)

package deal engine trans $2300

PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE, and trades considered, hit me with anything you can think of. i really need an NV4500 to put behind my 12 valve.

PM if interested

you can see the engine and build in its entirety if you would like in my build thread

http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?61405-My-friend-s-1974-1310-Turbo-IDI-build!&highlight=my+friends