Ladies and gentlemen! She's gorgious

7.3_IDI_guy

Currently ******'
Reaction score
I got bored friday during the day and started messin with the ole IDI. First I put some side exhaust on it so soot wont get all up under the bed and frame and such because me and david (dyoung14) are about to turn it up :sly. Now the fun part was I started stickin them wire covers on everything i saw fit. The end result was a magnificent colorful engine bay with my 7.3 lookin purdy :D the best part about it is that it was all 100% free! thanks to my brother-in-law's nicness. You cain't go wrong with a $500 runnin and drivin 4x4 IDI either lol

Attachments

• 1redwireconduits.JPG
    1redwireconduits.JPG
    542.3 KB · Views: 138

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
I got bored friday during the day and started messin with the ole IDI. First I put some side exhaust on it so soot wont get all up under the bed and frame and such because me and david (dyoung14) are about to turn it up :sly. Now the fun part was I started stickin them wire covers on everything i saw fit. The end result was a magnificent colorful engine bay with my 7.3 lookin purdy :D the best part about it is that it was all 100% free! thanks to my brother-in-law's nicness. You cain't go wrong with a $500 runnin and drivin 4x4 IDI either lol

I like it! :)

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Im just playin with ya. Its a good way to spruce up the engine bay.

I was just kidding as wellLOL Im trying to find a way to make mine look better under the hood with the new engine going in, and the turbo

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personally prefer black wire looms, more inconspicuous that way. But it's your truck, so whatever floats your boat

greg_a_morton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mabc926 where or what kit did that turbo bonnet hat come from? I could use one like that for my project.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
I don't mind red wire loom or red tie wraps either for that matter. Nice job, neatens up the engine bay and provides a functional upgrade by protecting the wires and routing them out of harms way. Every wire should be loomed. I do prefer to use tie wraps at the end of the wire loom to eliminate the black sticky mess tape will leave you in a few years.;Sweet I think they even have lime green wire loom for mabc926. :sly:rotflmao Paint job is screamin' for attention. Nice.;Sweet

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
I agree with the honda civic. It shows your age:puke:

You know we dont say nothing about you putting a junky powerjoke in your idi truck so please dont say nothing about us using red wirelooms in our enginea i mean its his truck so he can do what he wants, and they were free from his brother in law so there wasnt really a color choice

7.3_IDI_guy

Currently ******'
Reaction score
I'm with him ^^^^^

:backoff

So am I. I really like it, i thought it would make it look like some big block hot rod under the hood. And i'm 18 years old son whats it matter? i still care about the dying breed of the international IDIs obviously wayyyyy more than yourself if you'll replace it with some powerjoke. There aint a whole lot of these trucks left anymore that are thier weight in scrap and gettinng hard to find anyway. I love my truck what can i say :love:

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
You are entitled to your opinion as well as I. I think it looks like $#!+. And my junk powerstroke will run circles around your 4400rpm idi

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seven4eight

Members online