Kick the tires and light the fires

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably if I went to do it the truck would start, but the camera would freeze up. LOL Seriously, It's 5:45am when I start the truck. There is no light, I'm not awake, and I sure as heck don't have time to be futzing with a video camera. I'll roll out a new episode of Moose TV to celbrate the Moosestang's one year of being legal in a month or two.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
Probably if I went to do it the truck would start, but the camera would freeze up. LOL Seriously, It's 5:45am when I start the truck. There is no light, I'm not awake, and I sure as heck don't have time to be futzing with a video camera. I'll roll out a new episode of Moose TV to celbrate the Moosestang's one year of being legal in a month or two.

this i can't wait to see.... :music::popcorn:popcorn;Pokeand of course the Moosetang II when it is finished????

dbarilow

over worked
Reaction score
So I thought I would make a cold start video like everyone else. Set up the camera start rolling then the truck makes this strange high pitch squeal. Jump out shut off camera, then I pop the hood. Squealing stops, ok I think it was just the belts crying to get changed. I drive to work no squeal, go to lunch no squeal, on the way back from lunch it starts squealing after running 10 min then the belt snaps. Vaccume pump seized. Try to get the pulley off and bend the pulley. Now I have to buy a new pulley. Yea to me.

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
:smoke: :thumbsup:

here's a couple older pics i found from back just after i first got her in FEB 2000. wow 7 years time flies

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

in the background of the second pic is my first Ford, my trusty '81 F100 Ranger 300-6/4speed OD.

Last edited:

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Got mine started a couple of days ago, It hasen't been started in about a month, and it was -8 degrees outside. It started right up, no problems, however it was 60 deg in the shop where it has been sitting:D

Rob, The ole truck looked great!

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that I recently moved from a place that included utilities to a place where I have to pay for electric and gas I will not be plugging my truck in no matter how cold it gets. Even when it was single digit temps recently I did not have it plugged in and it started with no problems on the first glow plug cycle.;Sweet

About 2 years before iit had 3 bad glow plugs and would still start in single digit temps although it did take a while to get it going.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Well no video to add to the collect as wifey wouldn't do more thatn stick her head out the door yesterday and was wondering what that whistling noise was on the former Gold one.:eek:

Oh that's just the turbo whistling thru the now straight piped exhaust.:love: :love: -Drool

Man does that sound SAAWEEEEET!!!!:Thumbs Up
Wished I would have done that sooner cause I can hear that turbo spooling all the way back with the drivers side window down even as long as the truck is.