Kent Moore J3300 Tach-n-Time

rjglenn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought from Gary Parsons, used it once and now I don't need it anymore. Includes the special 9/16" wrench and the the bar to move the pump. $200 shipped CONUS, the price is firm. Please reply by email because I don't know how to get this forum to tell me I have a message...

robertjglenn at g m a i l dot c o m

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Wow. That deal went down fast. I'm still happy to have been able to help out another member and best of all to see the help being pasted along to another member. Thats what makes this forum better than the rest. Actually cpdenton has one of my meters at this time. Good to know these meters are staying in the oilburner family..

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have been wanting my own, couldn't miss this deal. Gary, I can now send yours back tomorrow without holding up the meter program any more than I have. Still can't believe I broke a return cap.......-cuss,

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well there ya go. Members helping each other keep these rigs rolling down the road. For the cost of the meter you just bought I too was looking at it. You all know I can never have too many timing meters here offered up to those needing to time these simple engines. At one time I had 11 of these meters. Haven't counted the inventory lately.... Having a meter with the tools to change the timing is a plus no matter who thinks it isn't. The right tool at the right time is priceless.

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was going to bid on one on eBay. Price was a little high for my tastes. Says its new and comes with everything, but I saw no luminosity probe even though it says it does. Keep watch there, they come up every so often.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
If a luminosity probe and cable attachment is what you want I have several I wil sell you. The wire cable harness is available from kent moore as is the luminosity probes. Contact them for pricing and then pm me with an offer. I'm not a highway robber like kent moore is on thier parts. Mine are new never used too.:sly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online