It works! BRUHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAA

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know that this is a 8 year old thread, but man, I'd pay to see the pictures :cool

So many more of us have followed Mel's aftermarket,universal CRX racing intercooler install with great success since this too.Did you check the "let's talk intercoolers" thread? A lot of people have posted pics there too.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for kicking it back to the surface. It was fun to re-read. Yeah, I would love to have access to all those pictures we had up on Webshots. There was a lot of content there that I foolishly trusted to them, and did not keep backup copies of. Most of my tech articles were also irreparably damaged when they went belly up. Alas, most of those pics you would benefit from could not be re-created without disassembling, and needless to say, that's not gonna happen. But I plan to be at the rally next year, so if you come I'll have it there and you can look it over.
Didn’t someone find an archive of webshots not too long ago? Might be worth a look even if it’s just to get the images back even if you don’t take the time to fix the tech articles which would be a Herculean effort.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vinceslamer

Members online