is this fuel pump any good?

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I'm thinking you would have been better to buy a trans cold carrier electric from Genlightening .... He is a member here and has a very good deal on those pumps. The pull suction from anywhere..... Next time you see a semi truck pulling a refer trailer look at the refrigeration unit way up top in the front. Then look back under the trailer where the spare tire is. Next to the spare is the diesel fuel tank for the refrig unit....:angel: Thats about a 40 foot pull and up around an 11ft lift to the units... That pump can pull some fuel a long ways.... They have a prefilter and I have never seen one burn out or go bad... I did run a holley red for years but their quality has slipped some... I burned up two of them and I know my tanks are clean... The electric motors brush contacts and armetures fail terribley.... No repair parts for that either..... The motor shafts don't have seals on them either...

trapper

Boom Boom
Reaction score
i hear ya on that one and i really want one bed but this pump was on the donor truck i bought and was brand new

BioFarmer93

OPEC Hater
Reaction score
i hear ya on that one and i really want one bed but this pump was on the donor truck i bought and was brand new

Trapper,
Don't sweat it man- that pump is gauranteed for 6000 hrs. and is OEM on lots of stuff-, including service as a diesel lift pump. It looks funny but that's where the humor stops, it's a top rated pump & I'm lovin' my Facet, it blows the Holley Red away & can supply cold WMO to the baby Moose with zero lag.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online