Introduction

91F350idi

Cody S.
Reaction score
Cody, Welcome to OB!

Not too terribly far from you. I'm in KY.......... Bowling Green to be specific. Man, I can tell ya you need to make plans to come to the Rally next year. It's going to be in Indiana, and Travis is hosting. It's a great place to see different trucks and (for me.... more cool stuff that I want to add to my trucks), you meet a lot of good guys, and it's a great time.

I love a good project, and your truck will never completely be finished........ there is always something else you'll want to add/change.LOL

Heath

Thanks for the welcome Heath. Yeah, your not too far from me. 2 maybe 2 1/2 hours from me. Next time Im headed that direction after a craigslist buy or something, maybe ill come check out your rig(s). Looks like you have alot of really cool mods. Hopefully i can make plans to make it to the rally, Ive wanted to go to one since ive had truck, but wanted to at least get some matching paint slapped on first, and everytime i get ready to paint it, i decide that id rather buy something besides paint, lol. but maybe i can get mine running again someday and make it up there:dunno.

91F350idi

Cody S.
Reaction score
some more old pics that I came across

Its kinda sad to see it all together and being used in these pics, then looking out in my carport at the scattered parts and the truck all in pieces. i sure hope its all worth it when I get it back on the road again. Ive never even rode in a turboed IDI at all, so Im doing all this with no idea how its gonna feel powerwise when I get it back together with my turbo and cam. Cant wait to drive it again!!

Attachments

• 5-21-11 161.jpg
    5-21-11 161.jpg
    369.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 5-21-11 324.jpg
    5-21-11 324.jpg
    374.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 5-21-11 331.jpg
    5-21-11 331.jpg
    560.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 5-21-11 640.jpg
    5-21-11 640.jpg
    602.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 5-21-11 039.jpg
    5-21-11 039.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 5-21-11 137.jpg
    5-21-11 137.jpg
    448.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 5-21-11 188.jpg
    5-21-11 188.jpg
    433 KB · Views: 4

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its kinda sad to see it all together and being used in these pics, then looking out in my carport at the scattered parts and the truck all in pieces. i sure hope its all worth it when I get it back on the road again. Ive never even rode in a turboed IDI at all, so Im doing all this with no idea how its gonna feel powerwise when I get it back together with my turbo and cam. Cant wait to drive it again!!

Oh no. Not another rig with a large set of nuts hanging from the rear of the truck :eek:. Haha. Aside from that aspect, it is a nice truck doing what its meant for.

91F350idi

Cody S.
Reaction score
lol. I found them in a trashcan broken and put them on with tiewire. They stayed on for maybe three weeks before my ole lady finally talked me into taking them off. They gots lots of laughs and points going through town, and jokes about em on the CB when I was on the highways. lol. I ran across them the other day in the toolbox and thought about hangin them from her car one night. That would make for a good argument the next day when I got home, lol

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol. I found them in a trashcan broken and put them on with tiewire. They stayed on for maybe three weeks before my ole lady finally talked me into taking them off. They gots lots of laughs and points going through town, and jokes about em on the CB when I was on the highways. lol. I ran across them the other day in the toolbox and thought about hangin them from her car one night. That would make for a good argument the next day when I got home, lol

Haha then she might just steal the truck....you wouldn't want that lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online