INTRODUCING......tximport and LIZZY II!!!!

D.A.V_Oil_Brnr

M88 Junky
Reaction score
Welcome to the San Angelas diesel department...

Greetings tximport!! Welcome to the forums. We shall strive diligently to assimilate you as fast as possible. Please enjoy this cup of elbow grease during your assimilation period :rotflmao

If you ever need anything tx, we will help you out! This was a forum I stumbled onto just a few days ago and I guess I lucked out. Its the only forum I have ever been a member of, as per Diesel, and I am thoroughly satisfied! I have been assimilated completely and love the OilBurner tattoo on my buttox. Oil Burners own my soul :sly:thumbsup::rotflmao

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
here is my version of the k&n set up.

You could custom make the size based on the filter you want to use. i would plan on it sitting right were the factory box sits. could even make some hold down straps and us the factory box mounting holes in the intake manifold.

Attachments

• Presentation1.jpg
    Presentation1.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Presentation2.jpg
    Presentation2.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 10

tximport

Reaction score
dude you live in alvin? that is about 25-30 min north of where I grew up, angleton tx. Matter of fact have a lot of friends in alvin

Yeah well I'm in Friendswood now but I was staying with the inlaws who are from Alvin.
I saw you as well and was thinking that angleton was just down 35.
Small world ay!
Speaking of small world I took my chl class a few weeks back and one of the guys in there with me found out I grew up in Kansas and said his mom was from there turns out she went to the same school as my Dad but was a few years older so she didn't remember him but new my dads cousins. VERY SMALL town, I think my dad had less than 20 in his graduating class.

tximport

Reaction score
here is my version of the k&n set up.

You could custom make the size based on the filter you want to use. i would plan on it sitting right were the factory box sits. could even make some hold down straps and us the factory box mounting holes in the intake manifold.

OH YEAH me likey, I think I may have some scrap around here to fab something like that up.
And yeah I don't see why a guy couldn't use the stock holes.

ya know maybe we should have started a new thread with this instead of it hiding in my introduction????

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
ya know maybe we should have started a new thread with this instead of it hiding in my introduction????

if you make a filter box up and take pics of it along the way i am sure if you ask the mods they would make it a tech article.

i am going to just use the factory air box though. after desgining that last night and thinking about it, it would be alot of work for not the same amt of benefit. mabey someday though.

tximport

Reaction score
Yeah i've already got a pretty good idea but I think i need to pick out which filter I want to use first and then kind of build around it.

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online