Introducing MOOSE BOOST!

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, Heath, nice to see you again ;Sweet I was starting to wonder where you were...thank you for the update!

This trip will put many more miles on the setup and give me a trip over Mt. Eagle in Tennessee.
Just don't find yourself coming down backwards at the speed of sound LOL (let's see how many people get that :D )

Last edited:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the total kit is probably going to be around $2600. It may come down over time, if I can find someone locally to make some parts I will need.

whitehorse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quote.. "Sorry for less than abundant information. Like I said, very busy time right now. I just finished a busy day at work and will be leaving for Georgia here shortly. This trip will put many more miles on the setup and give me a trip over Mt. Eagle in Tennessee."

So Heath...coming to Esom Hill to ride dirt bikes huh? That's about 30 mins. from the house..i would love to come up one evening before you leave and see the set up in person....

Jjona5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Id be more interested in a smaller gt series kit. Something slightly larger than stock but since it has a gt series turbo it would still spool up earlier than stock.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heath doesn't seem to get on here much. I'm still offering it as a Hypermax upgrade, but am also working on other solutions for ATS/Factory turbo owners, which should also lead to some Banks upgrades.

goatwrangler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
subscribed! Very interesting read besides all the BS integrated in. Now....to talk the wife into letting me get one!

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the lack of activity. Seems I have less and less time these days. Anyway, the turbo has several thousand more mile on it. Had a great trip down to Georgia and the turbo performed well. It still is day in and day out.

Sorry, but no videos or dyno sheets as of yet. Worked the weekend of the TS event and couldn't get it on the rollers. May still try and see of Dennis will let me on the shops dyno if time and well, time allow.

I've still not gotten the chance to haul the camper with the new turbo and that in mine mind is the real test. Just not had the time to go camp. I'll certainly post when I do. That will determine if the AR sizing on the turbine is spot on or needs to be dropped a size.

As goatwrangler stated above, the BS is the main reason I don't get on here much anymore. Sorry, but true.

Heath

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Tim...

I did make a quick video of the boost gauge during acceleration. However, I popped an intercooler boot (again) around 19 psi. The pipe then got into the power steering pulley and cut it pretty bad. I replaced the pipe with an extra piece I had. But, I'm not real pleased with the holding power of those boots/clamps.

I tried to post the video, but can't from this phone. Maybe Ron can help with that again...

Heath

Last edited:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw the video. It spools like you wouldn't believe. Heath says it runs like he's got TWO 7.3's under the hood.