interior color change

SORTIE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how much trouble would it be to swap out the interior of a regular cab 1st gen?

I finally found a truck that is really SWEET but it has the dread RED interior, which is ugly as sin and it would bum me out as soon as I started driving it

pull a normal color interior from a junkyard wreck and swap it in?

or is it so involved that it's ridiculous?

SORTIE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NOBODY has swapped out an interior on this forum?

I guess I'm the only one who wonders what Dodge was thinking when they stuck these god-awful red interiors into trucks....

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NOBODY has swapped out an interior on this forum?

I guess I'm the only one who wonders what Dodge was thinking when they stuck these god-awful red interiors into trucks....
I would like to state for the record that Dodge isn't the only one who put a red interior in their trucks. Ford has a number of them also...in fact, I have a red interior in my truck. I didn't like it at first, but it's grown on me....certainly it's better than tan!! :puke:

I've never taken a Dodge apart, so I can't help you there....but, I imagine it isn't too horribly difficult on a 1st Gen. :dunno

Good luck ;Sweet

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how much trouble would it be to swap out the interior of a regular cab 1st gen?

I finally found a truck that is really SWEET but it has the dread RED interior, which is ugly as sin and it would bum me out as soon as I started driving it

pull a normal color interior from a junkyard wreck and swap it in?

or is it so involved that it's ridiculous?
at my shop....nothing is impossible. I only need to know one thing. How deep is your wallet?:D
I just might be parting the interior of the W250 due to the trans going south in the last week. it's a "club cab" but the panels are sectioned in to save on parts for dodge.

Attachments

• SL377172.JPG
    SL377172.JPG
    289.7 KB · Views: 4
  • SL377168.JPG
    SL377168.JPG
    289.7 KB · Views: 4
  • SL377171.JPG
    SL377171.JPG
    155.5 KB · Views: 3

SORTIE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
at my shop....nothing is impossible. I only need to know one thing. How deep is your wallet?:D
I just might be parting the interior of the W250 due to the trans going south in the last week. it's a "club cab" but the panels are sectioned in to save on parts for dodge.
Calvin to the rescue (again) ;Sweet . This truck is in Illinois and the only thing I don't like about it is the farging red interior. I like the color of your interior; I'll send you some pics to see if you think it would work with the transplant truck. PM me your e-mail address again pls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726