Interesting find

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
While looking through the maintance records for my truck i found the original window sticker. Seems my truck was as bare bones as u could get in 1988. Originally order as an F-350 Custom 4wd, the only real options were 7.3L diesel engine, deluve vinal seat and...A/C. I am the third owner, the first bought (ordered) the truck new and owned it until 1995, when it was sold to the second owner, then i bought it in late july of 07.

Anyone else find the original window sticker for thier truck(s)? I also wonder how "rare" my truck is compared to the others out there. Seems a lot of folks here have XLT or XLT Lariet trucks compared to Custom or XLs. No wonder my truck is so realitivly light (about 6200 lbs with two tanks of fuel and 35s).

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
the 95 lol. none of the others were special enough to have one LOL. what did yours cost new?

Eason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has only 2 options sliding rear window and limited slip rear; 355 ratio. Mine is a early 83. The original owner wanted A/C but it was not available on the 1st diesels. If I remember correctly he told me the sticker was just a shade over $12000 Eason

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
i dont have the sticker but mine is a custom cab.....manual locks/windows...a/c that still worked up until i tore the truck apart.

GreenDiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 94 XL, Manual locks, windows, even the radio is only that, an AM-FM radio. No cruise control, rubber floormat, vinyl bench seat. But It did come with A/C, limited slip 4:10 rear and the 7.3 Turbo.

I didn't find the window sticker but I found the factory build sheet under the hood insulation a while back. Most of it is code though and i'm not sure what alot of it means

Diesile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought mine ('86 F350) new in Nov. of '85.

Pretty plain except for diesel, heavy duty frt. package, rapid spec 641 package
and high output heater.

As I recall (no estimated mileage or price on the sticker) it was about $18k.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
I have the original window sticker for my 86 but you cant read any of the prices on anything, they all have faded away to nothing.

Mine is pretty equipped(for an 86), but mine is also a XL Explorer Pkg.

The options are

2 tone paint
knitted vinyl seat
6.9 diesel
explorer value option 603
xl trim
bright low mount swing -away mirrors
argent rear step bumper
tinted glass
connivence group
aux fuel tank
light group
speed control/tilt wheel
tach
digital clock
california emissions
4 speed manual t-19
a/c
am/fm/cassette
235/85/16 all terrains

bird hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have the window sticker. Mine is a 90 F-250 XL 4x4 with captains chairs and center console, am-fm-cassette, cruise, towing mirrors. I do have the owners manual and 7.3 diesel supplement it came with.