Interested in New Rims

pedro_8149

7.3L Remote Turbo
Reaction score
Hey everyone, im in the market for a new set of rims, i need 16" as thats what my new tires are but im not sure what to get havent seen many i really like just wondering if everyone with aluminum wheels can post a pic of the units showin off their wheels. im running a 365/75R16 now but would like new rims that have more offset just dont know what to get does any body know how much to get when rims are ordered etc to eliminate the need of spacers. the rims i have now dont have enough my tires rub on my leafs when i turn to lock and ive got no clue as to the technical info of the rims other then i got them as a stock replacement for the stock sized tires. suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks

pedro_8149

7.3L Remote Turbo
Reaction score
this is a current pic of the rims i am running and tires just time to upgrade to something shiny and possibly something with a bit of black in em.
You must be registered for see images attach

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Those tires are almost 13.5" wide. Most rim manufacturers focused on the 8 and 9" wide rims after the economy took a downfall in 2008. That is information coming right out of a manufacturer's mouth. I would start calling places and see if they will make a custom variation of a rim for you. A 16x12 with 4" of back spacing will get some of your tire towards the outside of your wheel well and away from the springs when you turn. It will also square up the side walls and give you a better look. The downside will be that you may be forced to run some kind of a fender flare. Good luck and post some pics of what you get.;Sweet

pedro_8149

7.3L Remote Turbo
Reaction score
i was bored at work today the rims i have on there are a 9" wide rim and as far as the back spacing ive got no clue what mine are, but when im looking for new rims the magic number is 4" i dont really care for fender flares, im aloud to run with a max of 2" sticking out the side so i will go as long as i can without having to put them on but yea more input?

pedro_8149

7.3L Remote Turbo
Reaction score
ive got a few pages to look through on that link and no it is actually very quite for how large they are, just the loudest turbo whistle ever and when i let of the throtle after a hard pull the turbo surge that blows out is insaine it makes people jump bad, not so much with my winter tires on but when it loads up more with the big boots on she goes chhhhhhhh really loud