Intake adapter ATS 088

mltsky

Reaction score
Help guys, bought a ATS 088 turbo kit and FedX some how lost the intake adapter during shipping.:mad: If any one has a spare please let me know. Thanks for your help, Mike

91f2504x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ATS has them for around $100. You have to call them and tell them it is #3 from the 7.3l turbo diagram. They might tell you it cost less than $100 but when they actually charge your card it is a little over $100. They told me $50 and it was still over $100 when they charged my card.

mltsky

Reaction score
The turbo is a non-wastegate unit, the intake adapter is item 4 on the exploded view of the system. It is feed from the left (drivers) side, I talked to ATS they have none:dunno

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They might have the hat for the 093 or the aurora, but I would seriously doubt they still have any 088 parts. And no, the 093 will not fit since its basically mirrored.

7.3IDIDSL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya i had a 088 kit awhile back that was missing the intake hat. Unfortunately ATS doesnt have anything for the 088 kits anymore. NebraskaIDI had a intake hat that he offered to sell me. Im not sure if he still has it or if its still forsale....

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
^^^ Thanks for forwarding my info to him man.
Maybe I can get something worked out with him, since the brown truck project came to an abrupt halt when it became -15--25 every other day. Plus school is taking all of my time right now. And since i probably wont get around to finishing the thing until I get out of classes in the spring, I may as well start accumulating intercooler parts so I can really lay the hammer down on my moose pump. :D :peelout

7.3IDIDSL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^ Thanks for forwarding my info to him man.
Maybe I can get something worked out with him, since the brown truck project came to an abrupt halt when it became -15--25 every other day. Plus school is taking all of my time right now. And since i probably wont get around to finishing the thing until I get out of classes in the spring, I may as well start accumulating intercooler parts so I can really lay the hammer down on my moose pump. :D :peelout

No problem man. What are you taking in school? I know how you feel. I just finished a 8 month course to start my apprenticeship as a heavy duty mechanic. I had so little time and money during school that i actually pulled the insurance from my truck and drove a cavalier for 8 months:puke:. You wouldnt believe how good i felt after i finished school and put the truck back on the road. I actually missed driving it.

I just wish i hadnt sold my 088 turbo kit and bought that intake hat from you. Im having a hell of a time finding a good 093 kit around here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online