injectors

Tcn7.3

Reaction score
ok guys i have heard of the dps injectors and the moose misters but my question is what is so different about them then the stock injectors are the parts different or are the just the same parts just tweeked a little bit

junk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Read the hall of shame at the top of the posts. Moose injectors are the only true performance injector for these engines.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Today we have a much better injecter from Moose Labs. And thats not saying the first sets were a dog at all.. they are a proven hp maker. Mel just yesterday posted the great news the new injecters are better... Cheaper the the first sets so we all can now enjoy something new for less out of pocket... Its not a secret what goes into the misters but its nothing we can do at a home shop. Give Mel a call at Conestoga Diesel Injection Shop in Pa.. He's the persaon that can share what these are.. He made them.

lindstromjd

Black Sheep
Reaction score
ok guys i have heard of the dps injectors and the moose misters but my question is what is so different about them then the stock injectors are the parts different or are the just the same parts just tweeked a little bit

If you're asking, then you haven't read enough on DPS and don't understand what they do to make "performance" parts.