In light of recent events. . .

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
I shall not rehash the events of a recent poster ***** and the issues he raised, but it has occurred to me that I am a thief.

I at my own time and expense had my wife design and have printed stickers for the annual idi rally. The stickers were in order:

The official IDI rally logo with a navistar engine
All events with their respective years of occurence, last year not withstanding.

The offense that I have perpetrated on you is as follows.

The engine sticker was prepared for me at a cost a $4.72.
The date stickers were prepared for me at a cost of $.18

I charged each of you $5.00 and $.25 respectively for each sticker purchased.

I now because of *****'s righteous anger know that I owe each of you a refund.

If you are owed a refund, I will personally deliver it to your residence with a note of apology as I find the time to travel to your home state, city, burgh, village or town. I also will have to be specifically planning a trip to your street, avenue, boulevard, or road.

If I don't have a specific plan to travel to the above mentioned locales, I will not be delivering the refund to you. However, I will put the trip to your home on my bucket list.

I also will not deliver a refund upon chance encounter, or preplanned meeting unless the preplanned meeting is in your residence.

Thank you for your patronage and I look forward to meeting with you.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
You don't owe me a refund, I already know the source of the stickers and bought them at your cost.. So if anyone want's to save .28 and .07 on stickers just PM me and I will give out the source,..

Your Done Barney! :sly

:rotflmao

SparkandFire

We're drinking beer
Reaction score
I'm sure your stickers are the best around, huh Darrin?

Way better than anyone else's stickers, and for a better price too!!!

Not to mention the fact, I'm sure, that they are made of way better vinyl and are much more shiny...

LOL

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

You theiving Son of a B****!!!!:D

That's a good one Barney! Speaking of these stickers....... Any chance you'll have some this year and some of the Bowling Green location? I want to be robbed some more by you.LOL

Heath

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OOooo.. this reminds me. I have stickers that I give out with Moose Pumps on request. But then nobody asks for them. What does this mean? Am I in violation? Gosh... but then, you could cut out the middle man and go direct to the source. But wait... he doesn't have the stickers. Oh it's all so confusing now!!! :eek:

Which reminds me... rally shirt creation time is nigh. I'll need to take the orders, order the shirts, and then float the money for 3 months until I get payment on delivery. I really should just tell everybody that the shirts come from JoAnn's Sportswear in Lancaster PA and give out their phone number so you can order them direct. Oh.. and I'll need to post the logo so you can have that made properly. I should disclose the fact that there will be a screen charge. Oh, and you'll have to order 12 shirts minimum. I think a plain T is about 8 bucks. Eww... that's kinda high. I bet you could buy right from Haynes or whomever and get them for 3 or 4 a piece. So get your shirts direct, TAKE them to JoAnn's, and then they can print 12 of them for you. Let's see... 12 times $4.. that's about $48 for the shirts. $25 for the artwork... $12 for the screen reset. I'm not sure what they would charge for the actual printing, since I don't carry shirts into them, if they would even use somebody else's shirt at all. Let's assume $1 per shirt. So let's see.. that's 48 + 25+ 12 + 12.. em... that's um... $97 total. Oh, plus tax.. or shipping? So... you can go direct, and pay $97 for your shirts, or you could um... pay ME like about... $15 per shirt. But then if you only want 1 shirt and not 12, you would have to sell 11 shirts cause you don't need the rest right?. But if your gonna do that, don't average the screen reset, the artwork, or the printing, shipping or sales tax into your price because after all, you bought the shirts direct and you shouldn't make any money on them. The cost of printing that first shirt is all yours to bear, so you have 1 shirt that cost you like $89 and everybody else can get a rally shirt for $4.00. Sounds pretty fair to me. This sounds a lot like the way our government works right now doesn't it?

rckslash2010

Reaction score
OOooo.. this reminds me. I have stickers that I give out with Moose Pumps on request. But then nobody asks for them.

That's weird, I have stickers on my truck that say's Moose Racing, from the p.o. When I first happened upon this site I thought that was part of the Moose pump. Do they have anything in common?

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
OOooo.. this reminds me. I have stickers that I give out with Moose Pumps on request. But then nobody asks for them.

I have one of said stickers proudly displayed on my 93... I don't remember if I asked for it, or not. AFAIK, I was not charged extra for the sticker in question. Am I in violation, for not volunteering proper reimbursement?? :dunno

However, I do still have possession of a double pillar gauge pod, that I was offered at the 2009 rally. The owner of this pod has every right to send the Gestapo after me, but has declined to do so. I guess I should mail it back.. Huh Mel????

adtman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well since you are going to be giving away these stickers, I have several trucks that could sport one for you. However, since I am advertising for you, just include a check for a nominal fee. My truck is your billboard for a price....LMAO!!!!!!!!! HI GUYS! I fell over here from FTE! Looks like another fun fun site! LOL

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
I demand compensation for not having been told that by purchasing an IDI pickup and joining this site I could be due a refund at some future point in time, lets see, I have been attracted to IDI's since 2003 or 2004, so that's about 6 years I could have been going to the IDI rally, with a total of $0.37 owed me for the stickers I could have purchased at the first one, with compound interest at 2% rounded up would bring it to $0.43 owed me by flatlander, but I want a $4 t-shirt that costs me $15 from Agnem, so I need you guys to show up at my door at the same time so I can collect my .43 from you flatlander and give it to agnem along with another $18.57 so I can have my 2 shirts, and then I will sell the shirt that cost me $15 to someone for $4 and keep the one that cost me $4 so I can have my IDI rally shirt!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online