IFS axle pivot brackets for 2" lift

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
like the title says, i have a set of axle pivot brackets. they are from a truck with a dana 50 frt axle and they should also work with the dana 44 hd frt axle. they are the factory brackets, which i added metal to so i could run the frt end with 2" add-a-leafs. when i ran these brackets my truck had 37s on it. i sold the frt axle and dont need these brackets since i went with a solid axle. shipping can be done in a flat rate box, and i want $50.00 for the brackets. i guarentee you wont be disappointed in these brackets. i can send pics via cell phone, just send me a number.
when i built these brackets i drilled it out for the factory height, 1" lift and 2" lift. reason i built these brackets is i added 2" add-a-leafs to my trk, and the frt end could not be aligned correctly due to camber being way off, and after these brackets were made my camber didnt need adjusted.

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
had 2" brackets on my 92 with the extra leaves , made a big difference in alignment

Last edited:

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i'm kinda interested, but it depends on the Quality of the work.. Could you post up some pics??

90idi4x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might be interested if he isn't and pics would be nice

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you guys are right, i do need to post pics, i was just going to send them via cell phone pics but now my camera is working again. pics to follow.

kcrain

Reaction score
I am interested in these brackets but would like to see some pictures of what I would be buying. Post on here or send email
Thanks keith

Redneck1465

Reaction score
Could you post some pictures of your truck with them on it? I want to make sure the 2in lift would lift it high enough to clear the 36in military humvee tires I am putting on it. If it will I would be interested.