IDI swap into my dually.

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
You should be good to go. Murphy seems to be following me around, giving my wallet a good beating. I say we take advantage of the situation and finish your truck while Murphy is distracted with my truck! LOL

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Still waiting on my clutch, supposed to be here tommmorow. My 3 little ones are all sick so garage time has been lean for the last 3 nights but hopefully tommorow night will be a go....:rolleyes:.....I'm going to try and get some interior paint tommorow to use on my pillar pod, my original grey pillar trim is broken so Goofy brought me a good one from his old F150 with a red interior. ;Sweet

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
The proper clutch disc arrived today so the 6.9 is in there but not bolted up, the engine needs to go back about 1/2" to get the motor mount bolts in and the trans will have to slide ahead some to take up the difference....We fought with it for 2hrs tonight but it was way past my cousin Buzzy's bed time...LOL.....It just needs a little finess to get it all bolted up. Patience and a BFH should have it making smoke this weekend - hopefully.;Sweet ....Pics to come.:D