IDI get together in the MidWest!!!

RustyRecycledT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell, sounds like a good time to me!

If you can't decide on (or find) a location, I've got a shop building.

idi traveler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It could rove up and down the mid west so those that can't get away to trave very far could make one every now and then!

DowneyB

Professional
Reaction score
I am a student until June at K-State in Manhattan, KS. After that I will have the time and possibly the finances to make a trip like this. If this happens this year and I can't come, I will be looking forward to an annual event. :thumbsup: The hardest thing would be to convince my wife, and she likes my truck.;Sweet

93_444idi

first on race day
Reaction score
im in missouri. assuming my transmission will be up for it at the time ill go. if its march/april ill have my zf5 in and ill be in for sure

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
I forgot to mention, if I'm able to make it, I've got a ferret timing meter.but as I said, thats IF. Im still recovering from 3 months on the road travelling all over and I'll have to see if the bank account has bounced back enough yet by then

If you plan on having this while it's still winter it might make camping a bit of a pain, RVS are all winterized right now,They are easy to flush out but chances are everyone would have to re winterize before heading back to keep from busting out their plumbing. Either that or plan on moteling it.