IDAHO DYNO DAY. sunday oct 31

MUDDY

Reaction score
in meridian at meridian motor sports. same place as b4. more details to be posted shortly:cool

Bob Beauchaine

Reaction score
Thanks Muddy. I probably wont be able to make this one - just too much going including an event on 10/23. Planning some changes for spring 2005 so I will probably try for next years.
Bob

MUDDY

Reaction score
yepper. not a lot of conversation but still a go. several folks voiced a desire to spin the rollers

MUDDY

Reaction score
W Idaho Dyno Day. SUNDAY OCT 31
Attention Diesel Pickups:
Dodge Ram Turbo Diesel, Ford Powerstroke,
and Chevy Duramax owners…

Announcing: Boise Area’s 5th Diesel Pickup “Dyno Day”

Where: Meridian Motorsports, Meridian, ID

When: Sunday, Oct 31, 2004, 9:00 AM to ???

What: Here is an opportunity for diesel pickup owners to run their rigs on a DynoJet dynamometer to see what kind of power their rigs are actually putting to the ground. This event is open to all diesel owners. Trucks can be stock or modified (no studded tires, please).

Cost: Each session on the dyno is targeted for $45.00 for 3 runs.
Cost to redyno later in the day is $35.00 for 3 runs.

Details: This event is being coordinated by area Dodge Turbo Diesel owners, but, as indicated, is open to all diesel pickups. The owner will receive a print-out of the results of the session. Each session should take about 20 minutes.

More details on the event can be found on the TDR www.turbodieselregister.com under the events sections on the forums [see northwest events] and www.oilburners.net under event forums.

Event location:

Meridian Motorsports
521 E. King St.
Meridian, ID 83642
887-2058

Directions: From the Meridian Exit on I-84, turn North toward Meridian; right (East) on E. Franklin Rd and go about ¼ mile; left (North) on E. 5th Ave. about 0.1 mile; right on King St. MMS is on your right.

For more info call Muddy at 208 739-2520. If no answer leave message

yogi_160

Reaction score
what do you guy's do see me getting toy's plan the day A when i'm outta town and B when i havent got them yet (yup i'm whining cuz i cant make it hey check with stan )

Tinman875

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey muddy , i may have 2-3 guys coming. Don't hold me to it though. I plan on being there. You need to call me about a lift pump for a friend-- later:D

MUDDY

Reaction score
jason. lemme know when ya ready and we'll take care of that lp for him. glad ya got some more to dyno. shld have a good turnout. even my neighbor with the naturally aspirated 7.3 gonna come and get his ass skunked. less than 3 weeks to go :)

MUDDY

Reaction score
ok,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just a few more days

You must be registered for see images

Oilburner

Reaction score
See you tommorrow Muddro, hope to see more than a few trucks???? The original "Oilburner"!!!

MUDDY

Reaction score
catch ya in the morn lon. should be a fun event no matter what :)

MUDDY

Reaction score
well,,,,,,,,,anothr good event :) had a decent turnout. 20 rigs in attendance. some good numbers put down. lots of good bs sessions. some new toys to sample for a few. some new plans made for some.

yep,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,was a great day :D

yogi_160

Reaction score
hey guy's today got the new ecm from bob this sucker run's nice have to go dyno now and see the hp gain then install edm's and dyno again will post ##'s when i get em oh yeah glad all had fun wish i coulda made it